A flexible well-organized system for taking medication
- 31 daily 4-compartment pill boxes with organizer base
- 4-alarm clock with loud talking or beeping option
- Large print on clock
How it works:
- Fill the daily pill boxes with your medications and place them back in the organizer with the green ends pointing up. (Each daily pill box has the day of the month on one end in green and on the other end in red.)
- Remove the pill box for the current day and place it on the front tray next to the clock.
- Set alarms for each dosage time. (In the picture, the large number on the clock is the day of the month.)
- After the last dosage is taken for the day, the empty pill box is placed back in the oganizer with the red end pointing up. (In the picture, the boxes with the red ends up are empty.)
- Simply remove the next green box for the next day's medication.
Entire system: 10" L x 8" W x 7.5" H
Daily 4-compartment box: 4" L x 1.25" W x 7/8" H
Individual compartments: 1" x 7/8" x 3/4"
Clock: 5" L x 1.75" W x 2.75" H
-Click on image to see more detail.